Tuesday, May 25, 2010

8 Ball Leather Jacket For Sale

abortion with RU486: It was a Calvary.

"E’ la storia di Milena (per ovvie ragioni il nome è di fantasia) la migliore rispostaa quanti pensano l’aborto legalizzato come conquista epocale per la libertà della donna.
 Un’emancipazione which translates into the ability to perform an act which will forever be the "wounds" without the public body will take really care about the situations that almost always are the real obstacle to the pursuit of a truly free choice. Miles, originally from Morocco, 25 years and resident in Italy by seven with her husband and three children, ended the life of the fourth creature she was carrying in September. He did it because he was in a situation of great economic and family difficulties, exacerbated by a context of social injustice "borderline" in which not infrequently end up immigrants. It 'made use of the RU486 pill, another bastion of self-styled advocates progress, and this, if possible, added drama to the drama. Today he says without hesitation: "Come back not ever do it again. It 'was the worst experience of my life. The night I wake up again and I think about that baby that I did not come into the world. I think maybe it was a female and that should have been born in recent days. I look at my younger daughter, who is a year and a half, and I pray God to forgive what I did because I will never forget it. " The decision to terminate the pregnancy the woman arrived driven by despair.
"I had my third child from birth just 5 months and the gestation had cost me the job as a caregiver, even though black, was still important sources of revenue - he says - When she knew of where I served my state has invited me to have an abortion because otherwise I could keep. But I have had the courage and already the third month of pregnancy I found myself unemployed. In the months after my husband lost his job because of the crisis, and gave us the eviction from home because we had paid the rent late. A terrible situation. Finally, after giving birth, I was able to find a new job in a restaurant.
A place for my family was very important because meant the only safe entrance. A few weeks later I discovered the new pregnancy. I was so frightened that I hid all the employers did not want to even think about the possibility that I remain pregnant. "
So the race to the Hospital of Lugo, the interview with the social worker with an invitation to think about it without offering a concrete alternative, and the proposal of the RU486 pill. "I did not choose me - remember - I was told that under the terms for using it, and I did not post any objections."

Then the start of the process as protocol, proved anything but the "walk" that some would have you believe, both physically and psychologically. "I have given the first pill to stop the baby's heart - says Milena - Send her down is not easy as drinking a glass of water, because you know what you're doing. I was told that it had no effect, I would be fine and that I could continue my normal activities. So I went to the supermarket. When I arrived at the cash instead, I started to feel unwell a very strong, with trembling hands, cold sweat and feeling stronger, I fainted. Fortunately there was a doctor near me ha soccorso ed è stato chiamato il 118. Mi c’è voluto del tempo per riprendermi. Avevo la pressione bassissima”. 

Dopo due giorni la fase numero 2: la somministrazione della prostaglandina per l’espulsione del feto. “Ho preso la pillola in Ospedale e mi avevano spiegato che avrei iniziato a perdere sangue – spiega Milena – Al rientro ho sentito ancora un senso di svenimento mentre guidavo, tanto che ho rischiato un incidente. Mi sono dovuta fermare un po’. Rientrata a casa è iniziato subito il flusso, intenso, molto più di quello di una mestruazione, ed è durato 12 giorni, anche se è andato via via riducendosi. Per tutto the period lasted well the pain in his stomach, similar to what you feel in the early contractions of childbirth. " Even more than the memory of the pain and discomfort, Milena was alive in that time when they became aware of having expelled the fetus.
indelible experience, concentrated in a still image as a picture in my heart and mind. "It 's been in the early days - explained by pain, continuing only because he hopes that his story will be useful to others to not repeat his own mistake - I was in my house, on the toilet, and I felt a lump out. It was a small matter of a bright color like that of liver. It was in the midst of the blood. I looked for a long time. I can not say what you feel, because there are no words . "

Adapted from" The Voice of Lugo ", article by Michael Conficconi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment