Saturday, July 10, 2010

Harley Davidson Shower Curtains

law that has made us barbarians.


Dopo una vita spesa negli ospedali di tutto il mondo, oggi si divide fra e la Asl di Forlì e una clinica svizzera. Valter Tarantini ha 61 anni, fa il ginecologo e dal 1978, anno in cui l’aborto divenne legge, e pratica interruzioni volontarie di gravidanza (Ivg). Ne ha fatte a migliaia, 300 l’anno circa, quindi più o meno 10 mila in una vita. A lui Tempi ha chiesto cosa è cambiato a trent’anni dall’entrata in vigore della legge.
 
Dottor Tarantini, dalla legalizzazione dell’aborto a oggi si dice che le recidive siano aumentate. Conferma?
Oggi l’aborto non è più l’estrema ratio. Interrompere una gravidanza è diventata una cosa normalissima. Anzi meno importante di altre. Prima lo si faceva per combattere la morale. Il frutto che vedo oggi è che la morale non c’è più e che l’80 per cento delle mie pazienti sono recidive. Ogni paziente ha avuto in media dai tre ai sei aborti. Ma ho incontrato anche una donna che era alla quarantesima Ivg.
Come spiega che tante donne preferiscano l’aborto alla contraccezione?
L’aborto stesso con la 194 lo è diventato. Perciò dico che questa legge controlla le nascite e che sbaglia chi dice che, grazie alla sua buona applicazione, gli aborti sono diminuiti. Se li contiamo in rapporto ai bambini nati si vede che non hanno fatto che aumentare.
Quindi non ha senso improve access to contraception for women?
Nah, the worst relapses are rich, educated and they know what is the contraception, but for them abortion is a fact so obvious that it is equal to taking the pill, there is no difference. Indeed, for some it is better. I say, "You know the pill is bad doctor, I'm getting fat," and requires commitment as contraception, abortion seems to him even faster. Some will also have psychological problems, but most think the only thing more comfortable.
But because if the statistics show that relapses are increasing (see Temple No. 18) no one talks about?
Why would admit that the Italian health system has failed because of us. Instead, the 194 is a failure is evidence, even if put to good use the first part of strengthening prevention and counseling. You can search for any resolution, but the problem is that if one does not think his son's life is more important than all the problems will not solve anything. Before having children was all they gave our old life and were happier than us. I wonder why all this has disappeared. Why has lost the meaning of life. Let me give you some examples. A girl of 25 years came with her friend giggling to ask the IVG. They see the child in the monitor and start to laugh: "That's nice - they said - watch how it moves." Or think of someone who told me: "Doctor, do not you leave me the ultrasound picture as a souvenir?". Not to mention the most frequently asked questions: "Doctor was male or female? When can I have sex? When can I eat? ".
see the solutions?
I proposed to the League and Gianfranco Fini to charge the IVG. Not in private, otherwise we waffle on, but remaining in public. I do not see why the taxpayer should pay € 1,300 to a person who is not sick, he's fine and has no problems.
What is the way to allocate Lombard funds for the Centers for living assistance (Cav)?
does not solve the problem. The economic one is just one more reason, not the principal. In fact, I repeat: the most calloused are affluent. The extra are perhaps the only ones that are torn apart by the tragedy. Recurrence, then, the social worker did not even want to see. A child does not keep him for a check, you keep it for another. The problem is upstream. The point is the refusal of motherhood.
If a patient requests an abortion for frivolous reasons, her doctor that objectors may refuse to intervene?
If I did I would end up all the newspapers and my complaints, because I broke the law. Formally, a woman is always the reason. Some time ago I was a wealthy young couple who had decided to abort her first child. I asked why. I said it was a bit 'to have children soon. "And when you're going to have?" I asked. "Well, next year," they said. It is clear that in that case there was no reason, but I have found one. They tell you that if you do not throw it out the window, which ruined his career. This is why many have begun to object to. All run away.
RU486 does not makes things worse?
is only a consequence. Abortion is a dirty business that no one want to watch more. Neither doctors nor society, nor the women who no longer know what it is.
You say that we must rediscover the value of motherhood. You can not help the women he meets at this location?
But does not see that breakdown? I think it would be useless. First there were the ideals, the life you took for something. Today, no longer interested in anything except the pleasure passenger the unbridled hedonism. My mother loved me they would make the deck for me and also to the sound of slaps told me what was good and bad thing.
So it would not be appropriate to do so with its patients?
do not know if I will listen. Mi darebbero del rompipalle. Non basta nemmeno quando gli dico che il figlio è un bene sempre e comunque, che è vita dall’inizio.
Se pensa queste cose perché continua a praticare interruzioni di gravidanza?
Ho iniziato perché a 25 anni ho visto morire due donne per aborto clandestino. Non vorrei tornassimo a situazioni di questo genere. Lo faccio per quelle poche che mi sembrano disperate.
Ma magari lascerebbe un segno maggiore se, come i suoi genitori hanno fatto con lei, indicasse un ideale più alto, quello del valore della vita, invece che correre ai ripari mettendo a tacere le coscienze…
Non so... Io non basto, tutto il mondo continuerebbe a dire il contrario. Questa epoca assomiglia all’Impero romano in decadenza, con i barbari che avanzano. Ma noi anziché combatterli diventiamo come loro. Che posso fare io da solo, anche smettessi di fare gli aborti?
I monaci alla caduta dell’Impero hanno ricostruito tutto da soli e rieducato persino i barbari…
Forse noi cristiani abbiamo calato le braghe, ci siamo vergognati del cristianesimo. Un tempo i cristiani si facevano mangiare dai leoni, oggi noi scappiamo. Un tempo amavamo i figli, oggi li uccidiamo. Forse il problema a monte siamo davvero noi. E i barbari invece che cambiare arrivano qui e ci trasformano loro.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment