Saturday, September 25, 2010

Alias Initial Programming Needed

Help, I do not want an abortion!

you around the request for help from a girl in trouble. The source is InformArezzo (I invite you to leave a comment on the original The girl did not leave contact details, so I think it will read the comments), and this is its appeal:


" I am a girl of 30 years. I loved a man who put me pregnant. A man who had a past relationship ended with a shipwreck, to keep another child, another girl left alone. All I recommend to have an abortion and make my new life, but the thought of having to kill the creature she was carrying, it pains me. My parents are not believers, and also I'm not grown up in a religious environment but the fact remains that the value of life has no weight, especially against my conscience. I just want to find a job that allows me to give a future to this child, and the ability to grow it with dignity. I know that no one wants to hire someone who is already seven weeks, while the pressure for me to have an abortion every day that passes, more and more strong. My mother, whom I called today, he said he does not feel like talking to me, that is a foolish dupe who became immaturity of the moment, and that they are unwilling to bear this burden. My father threatened to disinherit. If anyone has any idea to help me pull it out now. Thanks . "

0 comments:

Post a Comment