I do not know when was the only time I went to see the spectacle of the circus. Certainly not because my child had other things to think and this, after seeing a show, I am grateful! Letizia, my sister, who often took the place of my parents, and she was and is passionate performances, took me to see at this time of Christmas, "Holiday on Ice," which I liked crazy. See these artists with clothes of many colors all accented by glittering lights and a wise move to music on the immense skating track jacket, that was a magic show!
But the circus as the zoo makes me sad. I identify with in that tiger that is forced to skip the ring of fire, and I think "poor bird so proud and regal man subjected to a game of skill, idiot." Or the elephant that dances, bows to greet the public and that without a shred of sensitivity laughs and applauds the show involuntary pathetic buffoon.
This is what the viewer sees, but behind the scenes? In
circuses, animals are prisoners who are forced to training cruel and humiliating. For a bear it is natural for the lion dance or be forced to sit on stools at the sound of the whip? For tigers and panthers is natural to jump through a hoop on fire, considering the atavistic fear of animals for this item? No, we know it is not natural! Will not go into details of such training, there is no need because you can imagine. To upset completely the instinct of an animal, you must resort to violence and today there is too much violence and bring the kids to see this show even though seemingly innocuous means impress it in good faith. Today, ignorance should not longer be tolerated. There are many other ways to learn about the educational animals, and there are many artists who have extraordinary acrobats left the circus animals to perform at their only public art that is not little.
I want to go to the circus without reading the suffering in the eyes of animals.
0 comments:
Post a Comment