Pick up your blog just for the sake of updating, but there is little to say.
Nth forced stop. The right foot sminchiatosi sixth after a half does not want to go right. The rest lasts for ten days now, the pain is past, but leaving a trail of annoyance - of course - is preventing me from running. But do not surrender, we do not break, the event will run for cover, hopefully permanently. Orthopedic Physical Therapists Podiatrists physiatrists psychiatrists of the world unite. Why I will not waste too much time - I will start the new year where I left the outgoing, ie a half. And then giuntomi an invitation on Facebook that really want to accept, not just with a click: the 2011 Monza will be mine. "Dirty chalk on the blackboard with that face ... it seems that those who undertakes."
Nth forced stop. The right foot sminchiatosi sixth after a half does not want to go right. The rest lasts for ten days now, the pain is past, but leaving a trail of annoyance - of course - is preventing me from running. But do not surrender, we do not break, the event will run for cover, hopefully permanently. Orthopedic Physical Therapists Podiatrists physiatrists psychiatrists of the world unite. Why I will not waste too much time - I will start the new year where I left the outgoing, ie a half. And then giuntomi an invitation on Facebook that really want to accept, not just with a click: the 2011 Monza will be mine. "Dirty chalk on the blackboard with that face ... it seems that those who undertakes."
0 comments:
Post a Comment