Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nicotine Gum Ear Infections

Alpin Cup Parco Nord

I will have done well to sign up? Doubt me as I racked my brains in this heat and damp gray morning, the Milan hinterland. After sgambatina Maggianico of my right leg has not given me even half workout, and now I'm here to put to the test knowing that in any case the last word is up to you.
But there's no time to think: I told half and half is.
It starts in a drizzle, which then will increase in intensity, 2 laps of 10.5 km each (if only I could stop after the first without having to mess are found for the changing rooms).
At the start of the usual speeches full of grievances - but h can not be starting 10 minutes late! eh but they can not waste time to write the labels of the deposit bags in felt pen! eh but if there were signs even I'd parked at the school! - But I'm quiet, my goal is just trying to remember how to run for 21 km.
If it were not that short I am flanked by two athletes Michetta The GP, and their application "to what you want to go" threw out a 4:45. "Well, then you go along." And the outing becomes a real race, even at the turning point because I feel surprisingly good entemente, I urge the two companions of the trio and in step 60 'to 13 °, in line with my staff. But the rain begins to freeze your legs, your head goes its own way and keep the rhythm is a blow nza. Joseph pulls the brake, I continue with Anthony gives me that since last sprint to imi 2 km - but I'll watch from afar. The last 1000 meters (with signs every 50 m, badness of organ izzatori ...) I try to get them, but it turns out nothing more than u n 4'50 "that makes me equal the PB of 1h40 '.
Pleasant dopogara with sausage, tomini and carboys of wine - excellent alternative to the Alpine Gatorade - and without the right leg muscle problems. If it were not for the cramp al polpaccio sinistro mentre salgo in auto... ma questa è un'altra storia.

>>> classifica (sito G.S. Alpini di Sesto)
>>> servizio fotografico (Podisti.net)



BJ col pettorale 228 al passaggio di metà gara (foto Podisti.net)

0 comments:

Post a Comment