Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Many Times Has Lindsay Lohan Been In Jail

Great Women, Great Message.

You know, dear readers, that I try as much as possible religion to avoid the subject on this blog, because not all are believers and some people would dispute claims based on faith .. But I'm going to bring the message is so significant that I decided to make an exception to the rule:

" The unborn child, if it is not wanted, is abandoned the creature and must die, because people, you and I, we're afraid to feed, educate, clothe a creature more. The life that is in the unborn child is a gift of God, the greatest gift that God can do to the human family.
Today there are many countries who use abortion, sterilization and other means to avoid the development of life to kill life: this is a sign that these countries are the poorest of the poor, because they have the courage to keep an extra life.
The life of that unborn child is the life of the poor that we collect through the streets of Calcutta, Rome or any other place, the lives of children and the elderly is our very life, that is the gift that comes from God
"- Mother Teresa of Calcutta.

Many thanks to Mark for sharing the link on Facebook:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment