Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who Sang I Want To Dance To A Love Song

"For the life plays and help: so I saved 9 thousand kids."

In the living room of his home in Milan the room is almost dark, but Paul does not realize it: she is blind since he was waiting for her second son. "center in support of life" of the "Mangiagalli" I wanted and she founded. Paolo Bonzi , 64, former teacher, family counselor, since 1984 director of the "Cav" within the larger "motherhood" in Milan.
"It was on him during his illness piombatami pregnancy that prompted me to take care of motherhood. My father took me aside one morning: "Remember, I want this child already good." I never thought about abortion, but I felt so fragile as I grew up the son? ".

why he chose to "working closely" with women. In these 24 years are 9000 children of mothers who helped put the world by Paolo Bonzi, such difficulty: until recently the "Cav" was a sort of "guest" forgotten in the hospital. Then the recently deceased primary Giorgio Pardi, who was "pro-abortion", he found that 53% of abortions involved "extra". It worked for a women who came per una "Ivg" venissero a conoscenza del "Centro". Nel 2006 i nati grazie al "Cav" sono stati ben 833, un aumento dell’83%. Perciò, mentre si discute di "moratoria", abbiamo voluto chiedere a Paola Bonzi che cosa concretamente aiuta una donna a tenersi un bambino; visto che tante volte lei ci è riuscita.
Molte delle donne che abortiscono sono straniere e povere, e spesso basta un sostegno umano e economico perché cambino idea. Ma parliamo invece di quell’altra metà, che abortisce perché un figlio non lo vuole. Lei a queste donne che cosa dice?
Io non "dico" proprio niente. È questo l’errore di fondo, pensare che si debba "predicare", quando occorre prima di tutto "ascoltare". Se io dicessi alle donne cosa "devono" fare, abortirebbero il giorno dopo. Invece, occorre lasciarle parlare, anche per ore, del loro "no": di tutte le ragioni per cui di quel figlio non ne vogliono sapere. Con assoluta libertà. Perché – parlando di quante non hanno problemi economici o concreti – ci sono due obiezioni fondamentali alla maternità. La prima è una "inadeguatezza" che la donna avverte di fronte all’idea di un figlio, la sensazione di "non essere capace". La seconda è una sorta di "ambivalenza": un desiderare il bambino e nello stesso tempo negarlo, ma a un livello nemmeno cosciente. Ho conosciuto donne che hanno abortito figli lungamente desiderati. Esempio straordinario of this "ambivalence" is the "Letter to a Child Never Born" by Oriana Fallaci: that he spoke with his son in the womb, and already loved him, and therefore said: See, I have many things to do, I just can not stay here and think of you. And in the end Fallaci, which doctors had ordered the rest, demanding an investigation takes abroad, and ends up losing the baby. I remember a lady in a mink came to me, pregnant with twins. For them it was subjected to ovarian stimulation. He said, 'I want an abortion. " "What month is," I asked. "At the 22nd week," he said. "He knows he could be born alive?" I asked. "Never mind, I do not want." The husband said next dolcezza che lui, invece, li voleva tantissimo. La signora prese a parlare. Quei figli li aveva cercati perché sua madre ci teneva tanto, a essere nonna. Ma ecco, la madre era morta pochi giorni prima. E ora la figlia di quei bambini non se ne faceva più niente. Li aveva fatti solo per compiacere la mamma. Parlò per due ore, io la ascoltai quasi senza una parola, se non per dire alla fine: «Se ha bisogno di aiuto, io qui ci sono sempre». I due se ne andarono, non ne seppi più niente per qualche mese. I due gemelli nacquero. La madre mi telefonò anni dopo, nel giorno del loro settimo compleanno, per dire: «Grazie, siamo felici».

"Ambivalenza", un "sì" e un "no" insieme alla maternità. Why?
is often behind a bad relationship with her mother - the shadow of the mother is present behind so many abortions. But I would say that this "ambivalence" is actually inherent in the same "femininity." The extraordinary ability to give a woman's life, which can turn into "destructive" if his anxiety is not contained. In this sense, I say try to be a "womb" welcoming to these mothers, because they become too. Because, believe me, it only helps in a relationship. As a child I went to school in Milan, Piazza Baracca, spent two "tram." One was straight and had a turn, and the "tramlines" coming down with a leva a azionare lo scambio a mano. È un’immagine che ho sempre in mente, quel "clac" dello scambio che faceva andare il "tram" in un’altra direzione. Un pezzo di binario di pochi centimetri cambiava tutto. È quell’istante, che cerco ogni volta con una donna. E che può accadere quando capisce se stessa e illumina le sue risorse, che spesso non conosce.

Succede che una donna rinunci all’aborto all’ultimo momento?
Succede. Mi è capitato di essere chiamata alle sei e trenta del mattino, l’ora in cui le pazienti in reparto vengono avviate in sala operatoria. Mi trovai davanti una ragazza che piangeva, piangeva e non riusciva a parlare: diceva solo «Non posso» and resumed crying. The others were already gone, and she did not. Eventually a nurse told her "Come on, let's go," and she went. It is a scene I will never forget. It is very common for women awaiting surgery weep. And it is a cry that is not listening, and this is terrible. It's terrible that there is no one to listen to them, saying, "Wait, think again."

What would change the "194"?
Given that I believe abortion an evil that produces an evil woman "devastating" - in the U.S. this damage (depression, "self-harm," break with the "partner") are studied and documented - I must say that I have read " exegetically " the text of the "Law", and I find that the legislature had intended to discourage abortion by helping women to remove their causes, and to allow only for serious physical or psychological problems of the mother. The "194" but has never been applied in its entirety, in those parts that could help women and reduce abortions. Never applied: the clinics often do not do preventive work, and then you do not remove the causes of choice. I also find it very serious that you need to introduce the "Ru-486, which on one hand" ordinariness "of abortion, and the other will report in a private and hidden.

In your opinion, what can be done in practice today against Italy abortion?
I believe that if the Consultants worked really, if talks with the women they were made by trained, if the data were poor women as we help to "Cav", half of the year there would be 130 thousand abortions. Would save 60 thousand children. The real problem is the "injury" that accompanies a job like ours, "fanaticism" ideology that opposes us for twenty years accusing them of "terrorism" psychological. In December 2006 there was a garrison of the "radicals" against us "Mangiagalli," between the protesters and there was one who raised a sign: "Thank you Paul, for Omar." He was the friend of a woman who had given birth with our help. However, quel ragazzo era ancora lì a manifestare contro di noi. L’ideologia, il credere di sapere già tutto delle ragioni degli altri, è la "bestia" più grama che ci sia. Ma, oltre alla attività nei Consultori, io credo nell’educazione. Mostrare ai ragazzi le immagini di un embrione che si sviluppa, e come già a poche settimane ha la forma di un uomo. Educare a riconoscere la realtà, contro la "cecità" della ideologia.


Fonte .

0 comments:

Post a Comment